Sun Coast High School is committed to preparing students for entrance into the workplace or college by delivering high-quality, supportive, and career-based online education. We are proud to be one of the only online high schools that also offers qualified students the opportunity to take their first online college course at no cost to them.
Our objectives are as follows:
- To offer working individuals or home-school students an affordable, flexible opportunity to learn at their own pace
- To prepare students for careers and employment based on employer-driven academic requirements
- To create a positive, academic environment that facilitates all students reaching their maximum potential
- To be at the forefront of providing online, career-based academics in the United States
- To maintain a dedicated team of academic coaches and certified teachers
Student Support and Career Preparedness
What sets Sun Coast High School apart is our commitment to the following:
- College Preparedness: As part of the Sun Coast High School experience, students have the option to apply to take their first college course for free! Upon earning a high school Diploma, our program gives students the opportunity to get a head start on earning their college degree.
- Career Readiness: Enabling students to graduate with the ability to take the next step in their careers. In addition to a Diploma, students graduate from our program having earned a Career Certificate, taken required coursework, and prepared a Career Portfolio so they are actually equipped to pursue that next step. We offer extensive Career Development Support services.
- Support: Providing students with the academic, career, technical, and overall support needed to be successful in our program. We believe that "online" does not mean "alone," and we are there for our students when they need assistance or support.